F/M/D | Munich
We are looking for a VFX-Editor / -Coordinator (f/m/d) to expand our core team in Munich, Germany.
You will be working on our commercial and features film projects in close collaboration with the supervisors, producers and production team across all three studio locations.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage and document media turnovers
- Ingest media into pipeline (conform, transcode and organise media)
- Make sure our internal pipeline (Shotgrid) is up to date with latest edits and shot lengths
- Prepare and export current edits for internal and external use
- Creating airing copies
- Ensure correct technical workflow as well as correct color IO (ACES workflow)
- Edit showreels and making-of's
You will act as the link between artist and producing making sure information is flowing
- Support with reviews, dailies, client feedback
- Make sure all client comments end up in Shotgrid with the correct departments & tasks
- Ensure shot statuses are up to date and information flows flawlessly within the production team
- At least 2 years of editing experience within advertising, film or vfx industry
- Expert knowledge of DaVinci Resolve and NukeStudio
- Working knowledge of Shotgrid, ftrack or a similar production pipeline
- Avid, Adobe Premiere or other editing software
- An eye for detail and excellent written & verbal communication skills in english (german language skills a plus).
- Ability to understand IO/VFX editorial terminology & communicate to production.
- Thorough understanding of VFX Editorial techniques, file formats, colour-space, workflows, software and technology relating to the live action visual effects
Solid understanding of a VFX Pipeline
What we offer:
- A lovely team in our office in the city center
- Free coffee, tea, drinks and fresh fruits
- Reimbursement of your monthly ticket for public transportation within Munich
This job is on site in Munich, Germany. Remote candidates will be considered provided that basic organisational requirements are fulfilled.
Please send your application including your resume and selected references of your work to jobs(at)sehsucht.de. Please reference the job title“VFX Editor / Coordinator (f/m/d), Munich“ in the subject line.
With its roots in the local entertainment industry, creating branding and station ids as well as animations and visual effects for feature films and tv series.
Today the Munich office, situated in the vibrant city center of Bavaria’s capital, is a fully integrated production site for advertisers, corporate clients and production companies providing a 360°service from concept to completion.