We are looking for a mid-level Windows Admin and Desktop Support professional (m/f/d) to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in Windows Server and Desktop Support, as well as excellent customer service and communication skills
• Manage and maintain Windows Server and Desktop systems, including installation, configuration, and troubleshooting.
• Monitor and maintain system performance and security.
• Provide technical support to end users for hardware and software issues.
• Create and maintain user accounts, permissions, and access rights.
• Install and configure software applications and hardware devices.
• Troubleshoot network and system issues.
• Develop and maintain system documentation.
• Assist with system upgrades and migrations.
• Participate in IT projects and initiatives.
• 3+ years of experience in Windows Server and Desktop Support.
• Knowledge of Windows Server and Desktop operating systems.
• Experience with Active Directory, Group Policy, and scripting.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
This job is on site in Berlin. Remote candidates will be considered.
If you are interested, please send your application including your resume to jobs(at)sehsucht.de Please reference the job title “System Administrator Berlin” in the subject line.