WE ARE HIRING
We are looking for a senior CG lead artist (m/f/d) to expand our core commercial team in Hamburg.
Your tasks will include overseeing a team of 3D artists throughout the whole production process of a project, giving technical advice as well as maintaining clear communication structures between members of the team, the production department and creative directors. Your responsibility also includes advising on budgets and scheduling for incoming projects.
Beyond the ability to create high-end CGI and visual effects, you should be an excellent team leader with strong communications skills in both, team internal communication and with clients and directors.
- A minimum of 5 years experience working as a professional CG artist in either the commercial, episodic or feature VFX industry is required.
- Extensive generalist knowledge in either Maya or Houdini is a must.
- Additional focus skills on either previs/layout or lighting/rendering are a plus.
- This job is on site in Hamburg, Germany. Remote candidates will be considered provided that basic organisational requirements are fulfilled.
We are looking for skilled Motion Designers (m/f/d) with a design-driven, contemporary portfolio to join the team at our Hamburg studio.
The position involves design and animation within a broad range of creative tasks - both in close collaboration with the production team and independently as a lead creative on a CGI and motion design project.
Aspiring candidates should be creatively driven motion designers with an intuitive comprehension for visual storytelling, graphics and animation.
We are looking for a senior XR Developer (m/f/d) to expand our team in Berlin.
- Independent implementation of software solutions in XR
- Development & expansion of the XR department in the SEHSUCHT universe
- Analysis and testing of the latest market technologies (AR / VR / XR)
- Taking on responsibility
- Connection between artists, producers and clients
- At least 4 years of experience in programming and development
- Solid knowledge in RT engines, 3D visualization and rendering software
- Practical knowledge in the field of experience and gaming
- Experience with iterative processes, version management and prototyping
- Experience in mobile development (Android, iOS, ARKit, ARCore)
- Experience with VR / AR technologies
- Problem solver mentality
- The ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Very good team player
- Good command of German and English
WHAT AWAITS YOU
- An international top team of creatives
- An exciting, highly agile, professional environment
- The chance to build up and actively shape a new department
- Modern corporate culture with flat hierarchies
- XR Stage, virtual studio and other exciting collaborations
We currently offer places in our internship program for a duration of 6 months.
Suitable candidates (m/f/d) will gain real-world production experience on current projects enabling them to further develop their already existing skills in their discipline. After a successful internship the aim is to be able to offer you a full time position in our studio.