WE ARE HIRING
We are looking for a mid to senior Producer (f/m/d) to expand our core production team in Munich, Germany.
Your tasks include budgeting and scheduling our projects in bidding phase. As well as leading the awarded projects in cooperation with our supervisors.
If you are a service oriented team player and problem solver that stays calm and strives for excellent results also under tight project deadlines - We are looking forward to hearing from you!
• A minimum of 3 years experience working as a producer or project manager in advertising, post production, film or VFX
• Strong communication abilities and excellent problem solving skills
• The ability to balance financial responsibilities and lead negotiations with our clients
• Proficient with Microsoft/Mac Office software packages
• EU citizenship or an existing German work permit
• Experience in high end CGI/VFX a huge plus
• Knowledge working in Shotgun, ftrack or similar
• German language skills
• Experience in producing live action shootings
This job is full time and on site in Munich, Germany.
Please send your application including your resume and selected references of your work to jobs(at)sehsucht.de. Please reference the job title “VFX / Post Producer (f/m/d), Munich“ in the subject line.
We are looking for a mid to senior LookDev / Lighting artist (f/m/d) to expand our core commercial team in Munich, Germany.
Your tasks include lighting, rendering and look development of assets and shots in our commercial and feature film projects. Your responsibility includes leading and giving guidance to our junior lighting artist as well as freelancers,
Beyond the ability to create high-end CGI and visual effects, you should be an excellent team leader with strong communications skills with internal and external team members.
• A minimum of 3 years experience working as a professional CG artist in either the commercial, episodic or feature VFX industry
• Extensive generalist knowledge in Maya / Arnold
• Advanced knowledge in either Mari or Substance
• Good Compositing Skills in Nuke
• Additional skills in either modeling or previs/layout
• Working experience with Houdini (Arnold / Redshift / Mantra)
• Basic Python Scripting Skills
This job is on site in Munich, Germany.
Please send your application including your resume and selected references of your work to jobs(at)sehsucht.de. Please reference the job title “LookDev / Lighting Artist (f/m/d), Munich“ in the subject line.
We are seeking a talented Art Director Motion (f/m/d) with a design-driven, contemporary portfolio to lead our Design Department in Munich, Germany.
The position of the Art Director Motion is strongly focused on 3D CGI artwork and animation in a broad range of styles and techniques. While working alongside our directors and production departments or independently as a creative lead, the work includes a variety of hands-on creative tasks, from pitching visual concepts, to designing styleframes, researching moods and art directing CGI and animation projects.
Beyond strong communications skills and a natural interest in emerging trends and technologies, candidates need to have …
• A minimum of 3+ years professional experience as a CG artist, motion designer or similar
• Comprehensive knowledge of either Cinema 4D, Maya, Blender or Houdini, incl. industry standard renderers like Arnold, Redshift or the likes
• Thorough understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite
• The ability to work efficiently and well-organized under tight deadlines
• Strong presentation and communication skills in client presentations
Collaborating closely with our interdisciplinary production teams, working in the Design Department offers the opportunity to work with a highly skilled team of passionate artists and create stunning work for a number of diverse clients.
Please send your application including your resume and selected references of your work to jobs(at)sehsucht.de. Please reference the job title “Art Director Motion (f/m/d), Munich“ in the subject line. This job is on site in Munich, Germany.
We are looking for a senior CG lead artist (f/m/d) to expand our core commercial team in Hamburg, Germany.
Your tasks will include overseeing a team of 3D artists throughout the whole production process of a project, giving technical advice as well as maintaining clear communication structures between members of the team, the production department and creative directors. Your responsibility also includes advising on budgets and scheduling for incoming projects.
Beyond the ability to create high-end CGI and visual effects, you should be an excellent team leader with strong communications skills in both, team internal communication and with clients and directors.
• A minimum of 5 years experience working as a professional CG artist in either the commercial, episodic or feature VFX industry is required.
• Extensive generalist knowledge in either Maya or Houdini is a must.
• Additional focus skills on either previs/layout or lighting/rendering are a plus.
This job is on site in Hamburg, Germany. Remote candidates will be considered provided that basic organisational requirements are fulfilled.
Please send your application including your resume and selected references of your work to jobs(at)sehsucht.de. Please reference the job title “CG Lead Artist (f/m/d), Hamburg“ in the subject line.
We are looking for skilled Motion Designers (f/m/d) with a design-driven, contemporary portfolio to join the team at our Hamburg studio.
The position involves design and animation within a broad range of creative tasks - both in close collaboration with the production team and independently as a lead creative on a CGI and motion design project.
Aspiring candidates should be creatively driven motion designers with an intuitive comprehension for visual storytelling, graphics and animation.
We currently offer places in our internship program for a duration of 6 months.
Suitable candidates (f/m/d) will gain real-world production experience on current projects enabling them to further develop their already existing skills in their discipline. After a successful internship the aim is to be able to offer you a full time position in our studio.
We are looking to fill the role of a full-time Pipeline TD (f/m/d) to expand our team of developers supporting our VFX artists based in 3 locations across Germany. We are considering candidates at all experience levels.
• adapt, maintain, develop internal Sehsucht pipeline and tools
• develop short / long-term VFX pipeline solutions for commercials, tv shows and films
• collaborate with 2d / 3d heads and IT of all locations to ensure and develop fast and stable work flow
• Evaluation of upcoming software, plugins, technology trends
• Advanced skills in Windows, Python / PyQt / Pyside, optional C/C++, SQL databases
• Production Experience with our major DCCs: Maya, Nuke, Houdini, Cinema4d + APIs
• Experience with a production tracking system such as Shotgrid or Ftrack
• Solid understanding of and passion for agile software development
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills
• Self-motivated personality who demonstrates great commitment and feels responsible for the team
• Excellent communication skills in English; additional German skills a plus
This job is on site in either one of our three studio locations (Berlin, Hamburg, Munich). Remote candidates will be considered.