To strengthen our team, we are looking for an Head of IT for our Hamburg studios.
A job which will challenge you through:
- Responsible for planning, directing and organising projects on your own initiative
- Ensuring the smooth running of the daily operations of the IT systems
- The installation, management, maintenance and testing of hardware and software associated with post-production
- Effective monitoring of the IT infrastructure, risk assessment, and the ability to both quickly identify the source of errors or problems and implement a speedy and effective resolution
- Investment planning
- Consulting on IT related issues and working in close collaboration with the artists and producers across all departments
- Successful completion of training as an IT specialist (Fachinformatiker), a degree in IT, or equivalent
- Several years of work experience
- Boast a high degree of responsibility and initiative
- Fluent in German and strong skills in English
- Experience with heterogeneous networks (Microsoft Active Directory & Windows Clients, Apple Clients) as well as a working knowledge of Linux
- Experience with databases / application servers such as Filemaker and mail servers
- Knowledge of the configuration of active network components as well as trouble shooting (network size is approximately 130 clients)
- Knowledge of script languages such as Python, Shell, PowerShell would be an advantage
- Previous experience in a VFX studio or similar company in the advertising industry is preferred
- A “hands on”mentality
You are a team player with a distinct focus on service. You have an above average comprehension, are motivated, reliable and flexible?
Yes? Then we look forward to receiving your application!